Gilmore Taylor Associates Limited (we, us, our) complies with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993 (the Act) when dealing with personal information. This policy sets out how we will collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information. This policy does not limit or exclude any of your rights under the Act. If you wish to seek further information on the Act, see www.privacy.org.nz.
Changes to this policy
We may change this policy by uploading a revised policy onto the website. The change will apply from the date that we upload the revised policy.
WHERE DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM
We collect personal information about you from:
- you, when you provide that personal information to us, including via the website contact forms, through any contact with us (e.g. phone call or email), or when you use our services and we get information off you in person.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use your personal information:
- to provide services to you
- to bill you
- to respond to communications from you, including a complaint
- for any other purpose authorised by you or the Act.
DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to:
- any business that supports our services
- a person who can require us to supply your personal information (e.g. a regulatory authority)
- any other person authorised by the Act or another law (e.g. a law enforcement agency)
- any other person authorised by you.
We will keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorised activity, or other misuse. You have the right to access your readily retrievable personal information that we hold and to request a correction to your personal information. If you would like to do this or if you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com.