Whangarei is situated in semi-sub-tropical Northland, located only 2 hours’ drive from Auckland city.
Our staff are surrounded by beautiful scenery and coastline, amazing weather, great support, and a fun work environment.
We are seeking an intermediate to senior level accountant with strong technical skills, and a commitment to our diverse and interesting range of clients.
Gilmore Taylor Associates has a vibrant and innovative approach to business advisory services, with a strong focus on mentoring and education.
You will have experience in a chartered accountancy firm and preferably have your CA qualification. Excellent communication skills are a must and knowledge of the farming sector would be helpful.
You will need:
- excellent verbal and written skills and have the ability to liaise with a range of clients
- have a sound knowledge of accountancy software and computer skills
- experience in Xero, MYOB and Microsoft Office
- to thrive on quality, success and commitment to ensuring exceptionally high quality standards are met
- high level of self-motivation to build and develop your career
We can offer:
- exposure to a variety of responsibilities working closely with clients
- the opportunity to learn and benefit from our strong market position
- excellent career opportunities from a company committed to training
- a competitive salary and generous staff benefits
If you are looking for a fresh challenge, with friendly colleagues, then we believe we have the opportunity for you. If you wish to become a valued member of our team please submit your application to : email@example.com