Office administrator / business support
We are looking for a professional person to join our busy team. This is a full time position.
You will be involved with key administration activities contributing to the smooth running of our office.
Our ideal person will have:
- advanced skills in Microsoft office
- general competency in IT systems
- experience in marketing and social media platforms
- ability to work with Adobe suite of products
- previous office experience, although specific training will be given
- accuracy and a high level of attention to detail and presentation standards
- good organisational skills and the ability to problem solve
The role offers a wide variety of administration duties including the collation and presentation of financial statements, database management, reception support, practice management processes, marketing and other support functions.
If you would like to be part of our team, email your application to: