Provision of support and assistance for all of your business needs.
Bookkeeping and Accounting
Modern business demands up-to-date, accurate financial information. We can relieve you and your staff of the enormous burden of all your bookkeeping and accounting requirements, including the preparation of your annual accounts and periodic management accounts for tax, business appraisal, planning purposes, and more.
We will discuss your requirements with you and provide information relevant to your particular situation, as well as constructive advice, on a regular basis.
A good budget is a necessity for a good business plan. It is one of the best business tools you can have, enabling you to set financial targets and measure your performance.
The techniques we utilise to form financial projections enable you to consider future scenarios and provide you with goals to strive for in your business.
In addition to goal-setting value, budgets will often improve your chances of acquiring funding. Financiers often require forecasts as a prerequisite for funding approval.
The techniques we utilise to form financial projections enable you to consider future scenarios and provide you with goals to strive for in your business. There are many types of budgets. We can help you design the right budget for your requirements.
Let us show you how a budget can provide feedback that helps you prepare for the future of your business!
If you have a good idea for a new business venture but don’t have expertise in the legal or financial aspects, we can help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – Sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House, Inland Revenue, or Customs and Excise
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
Let us help you turn your business idea into a reality!
Cash Flow Forecasting
Are you holding too much inventory? Is this the right time to expand your business? Are you going to have enough cash to pay all expenses every month? Surviving in today’s business climate requires you to spend more time working on your business than in it.
We can provide you with accurate, timely, informative cash flow forecasting reports that enable you to:
- Realise and understand when cash is available
- Plan and prepare for expansion, stock control, and taxes
- Analyse and anticipate key expenses
Equipped with this information, we’ll work with you to develop action strategies that improve your bottom line.
A wide range of financing options exist, each with their pros and cons. At Gilmore Taylor Associates Ltd we know the financial market and have the experience to assist you in securing the best financing option for your personal and business goals. Our experience in the market means we can also structure debt upon acquisition to maximise tax advantages.
Let our experienced team explore the best financing options with you an get your business closer to its goals!
We aim to ensure your business achieves the potential it is capable of. We have the know-how and experience to offer advice that helps you run your business more effectively.
We are practiced in acting as a sounding board for management, bringing years of experience in business growth to the relationship. Our professional consultants identify the key performance indicators in your business and help you bring about the required changes.
We check your business is as competitive, focused, and profitable as it can be, then offer flexible strategies designed to address the issues affecting your business.
Let us give your business a health check! Take the practical advice we can provide and ensure the ongoing success of your venture.
Here at Gilmore Taylor Associates Ltd we understand that day-to-day office duties are not everyone’s cup of tea. We are happy to help you out with some or all of these services:
- Processing wages
- Paying creditors and processing payments
- Collecting and banking debts
- Various secretarial tasks
Administering your payroll can be time-consuming and divert you from your core business activities. Added to this, payroll and employment legislation are growing increasingly complex.
We can relieve you of this burden by providing a comprehensive, confidential payroll service that includes:
- Customised payslips
- Administration of PAYE, statutory sick pay, and annual leave
- IR-filing to the IRD
- Summaries and analyses of staff costs
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, and termination payments
Even if you only have a few employees, you will save by engaging us to administer your payroll.
A multitude of risks exist in today’s business environment. At Gilmore Taylor Associates Ltd we pride ourselves in our proven ability to accurately assess risk and protect you from vulnerabilities inherent in your enterprise. An effective risk management strategy improves the performance of your business, enables you to complete goals, and protects the value of your business.
A risk assessment includes:
- Assembling relevant information about your business and market
- Identifying the major risks facing your organisation
- Developing a risk strategy
- Implementing the risk management procedures
Let us help you make the right choice of accounting software. A decent accounting system will help you keep track of your cash flow and let you complete GST returns easily.
Choosing the right system for your business can be difficult. After all, there are over sixty accounting packages available in New Zealand. Here at Gilmore Taylor Associates Ltd we invest considerable resources into ongoing staff training to ensure we can recommend the best accounting solution for your business.
We are also Myob Certified Consultants and Xero Gold Parnters.
The pressures of daily business can often mean strategic planning takes a back seat, but to have a successful business, it is vital to plan ahead. We’ll help you establish a strategic plan that examines where you want your business to be in the next 3-5 years and exactly how you and your team can achieve these aims and objectives.
Your strategic plan will:
- Define the characteristics of your company in three to five years
- Identify your competitors
- Define your objectives and financial goals
- Include an effective implementation strategy to achieve your goals