Is your business struggling with the impact of Covid-19?
As your accountant we are here to help you get through this. We are an approved service provider through Northland Inc’s Regional Business Partner which means our clients are able to apply for a grant of up to $2,000 for us to assist your business with getting through this. We are able to help with:
- Business Continuity Planning
- Finance and Cashflow Management
See below for further details of these services.
To apply for the funding your business must:
- Undergo an assessment with Northland Inc
- Have fewer than 50 full time equivalent employees
- Be registered for GST in NZ
- Be operating in a commercial environment
- Be a privately owned business, or are a Maori Trust of incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Maori Act 1993
Please call us to discuss how we can assist you to get access to this funding.
Once you know what the service is about you will need to register with Regional Business Partners https://app.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz/Business/SelfRegister or Northland Inc. They will call you and discuss your needs and confirm your eligibility. Advise them that Gilmore Taylor referred you and they will link you to us as the service provider. Once approved we can work with you to complete this via phone, email, Zoom or Skype.
The most valuable business asset is your staff. During the uncertain times of Covid-19 virus we can provide HR Consulting support. We can give you guidance to get through the challenges your business may face.
We can assist in the following key areas:
- Advice on employment agreements, employment legislation including dealing with redundancies, and employee policies and procedures
- Guidance for managers in dealing with performance problems if you are operating
- Support in administering the payroll
- Advisory and assistance with application for government support
- Best practice processes
As you emerge from the Covid-19 business interruption we can assist with rebuilding your workforce if you were required to downsize.
Recruitment and Selection services include:
- Assistance with advertising for employees
- Shortlisting and interviewing
- Reference checking
Our staff regularly attend EMA conferences, briefings and other trainings keeping our firm up to date with the ongoing changes in this area. Over this period we have been in touch with EMA and Ministry of Social Development so we can keep on top of the ongoing changes.
Our HR team has a history of helping clients with implementing changes in structures and helping them get through difficult times.
Finance and Cashflow Management
How will COVID-19 impact your business? Are you holding too much inventory? If your debtor days are drawn out what is the impact on your ability to pay staff wages and debts? Surviving a business interruption requires you to spend time understanding the impacts on your financial position and management of cash flows.
We can provide you with accurate, timely, informative cash flow forecasting reports that enable you to:
- Realise and understand when cash is available and required
- Plan and prepare for business changes, stock control, and taxes
- Analyse and anticipate key expenses
Equipped with this information, we’ll work with you to develop action plans to get the business through the challenges it faces with Covid-19.
A wide range of financing options exist, each with their pros and cons. At Gilmore Taylor Associates Ltd we have strong relationships with financers and have the experience to assist you in securing the best financing option for your business.
Let our experienced team explore the best financing options with you and get your business in a stronger position to cope with the changes it will face.
Given the challenges our country and business are facing, getting through COVID-19 and continuing in business mean previous forecasts and budgets will need to be addressed. We are experienced in a number of forecasting applications where we can work with you to see the outcome of the current climate on your business.
Business Continuity Planning
We all want our business to come out of this ready for the opportunities that will present themselves. There is a large amount of uncertainty such as entitlement to government subsidies and business banking which are changing daily as more information is coming through.
We work with businesses to ensure they can maintain business functions during the Covid-19 threat and resume as quickly as possible to normal business, in whatever form this may take.
We can assist with:
- Employee retention and management
- Identifying risk, risk mitigation
- Business processes
- Flexibility and resilience to deal with issues
- Communications with business partners.
- Management reporting, giving you an independent view of your business and give insights from an external perspective of actions required
- Business monitoring
- Business mentoring during these challenging times.