At Gilmore Taylor Associates Ltd we are committed to forming close partnerships with our clients, enabling us to understand your unique situation and customise the assistance we provide to suit your requirements. Our commitment to excellence is evident in our hardworking team and the exceptional service we offer.
Our enthusiasm for our work means you get a friendly team of professionals eager to use their expertise to help you succeed!
Fellow Chartered Accountantchantal@gilmoretaylor.co.nz
Fellow Chartered Accountantphillipa@gilmoretaylor.co.nz
Join our team
Why work for Gilmore Taylor Associates?
Our Team Members are the heart and soul of our business. Our team’s guiding principles are integrity, respect, teamwork, achievement and innovation. Our guiding principles are the keys to our culture and to achieving our vision.
We value our Team Members’ contributions, recognise and reward their efforts and provide a fun, satisfying and safe workplace.
By living our values, we will continue to “build the best” and earn the right to serve our clients tomorrow and into the future.
Intermediate Accounting Position
We are seeking an intermediate level accountant with strong technical skills, and a commitment to our diverse and interesting range of clients.
Gilmore Taylor Associates has a vibrant and innovative approach to business advisory services, with a strong focus on mentoring and education.
The position would include a variety of accounting, tax and administrative duties. We are looking for someone with a good understanding of accounting procedures and existing work experience in a Chartered Accountants office.
You will need:
- excellent verbal and written skills and have the ability to liaise with a range of clients
- have a sound knowledge of accountancy software and computer skills
- experience in Xero, MYOB and Microsoft Office would be an advantage
- to thrive on quality, success and commitment to ensuring exceptionally high quality standards are met
- high level of self-motivation to build and develop your career
We can offer:
- exposure to a variety of responsibilities working closely with clients
- the opportunity to learn and benefit from our strong market position
- excellent career opportunities from a company committed to training
- a competitive salary and generous staff benefits
If you are looking for a fresh challenge, with friendly colleagues, then we believe we have the opportunity for you. If you wish to become a valued member of our team please submit your application to : email@example.com